Recreational Skippers Ticket
SkippersTicket.com.au offers a complete training package for your Recreational Skippers Ticket
7 days a week, sunrise to sunset.
We offer a convenient, safe and easy to use ONLINE BOOKING system. This allows you to instantly and securely book your Recreational Skippers Ticket assesment. Our booking system also provides a number of easy and convenient payment options, including secure credit card payments of cash on the day. All you have to do is decide when and where you wish to do your recreational skippers ticket training. It's as simple as that!
We offer a variety of training pathways, customised to suit the individual needs of our customers.
Are you new to boating and want to spend extra time on the water guided by our expert instructors? No problem!
Are you an old sea dog looking to finally get your legal skippers license and do the quickest exam possible? No problem!
SkippersTicket.com.au can cater to your needs, with courses offered 7 days a week at any suitable boat ramp in Perth.
Why book your Recreational Skippers Ticket with us?
- YOU choose - do you want the BEST comprehensive Skippers Ticket training course in WA
- or the CHEAPEST fast-track option for experienced boaters - we do BOTH !!
- SkippersTicket.com.au is one of Perth's only Boat School fully approved and accrediated by AMSA (Australian Maritime Safety Authority) and the Dept of Transport
- We are also one of the few boat schools qualified and carrying out BOTH Commercial and Recreational courses
Seen a better deal elsewhere?
FOUR EASY STEPS
1) Book online now. Choose a time, a location type of recreational skippers ticket course you wish to do.
2) Download or pickup the FREE Recreational Skippers Ticket Workbook and study it.
3) Visit Skippers Ticket Quiz and try the FREE ONLINE practice test questions
4) On the day/time you booked, meet the assessor/trainer at the boat ramp. You will do the theory examination (~30 minutes) and when you pass the instructor will take you out on the water for a bit of practice and tutition before your practical exam
For more general information about the Recreational Skippers Tickets, please visit Skippers Ticket EDU.
For your FREE copy of the Workbook mailed directly to you, call the RST Hotline on 9216 8966 or you can email Rec.SkippersTicket@transport.wa.gov.au.
If you prefer you can download the Skippers Ticket Workbook PDF. Click on the image of the workbook below.
Book your Exam date and time with SkippersTicket.com.au get the Workbook and study it.
Study the Skippers Ticket Workbook over a few evenings at home, students usually pass the 30 multiple choice questions in less than 20 minutes. Many couples or families study and then do their Skippers Tickets together - 3 or more people in a group receive a discount on courses.(see Costs page)
Once you have passed the Skippers Ticket Theory, you then do the Skippers Ticket Practical Assessment on the water.
Skippers Ticket Practical Assessment tasks are also explained in the Skippers Ticket Workbook.
Skippers Ticket Perth
Skippers Ticket WA
Skippers Ticket Hillarys
Skippers Ticket Course